SUPPORT FOR VARIOUS PLUGIN SETTINGS
This release primarily expands support for plugin settings and data so that imports better match the demo site. Initial plugin support means that the settings and data are based on one child theme example, there may be additional items to add in future releases.
- Expanded WooCommerce Support (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/)
- Product Attributes & Variations
- Additional Key WooCommerce Settings
- Initial Plugin Support: Advanced Custom Fields (https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/)
- Initial Plugin Support: Advanced Woo Search (https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-woo-search/)
- Initial Plugin Support: Cartflows (https://wordpress.org/plugins/cartflows/)
- Initial Plugin Support: Ditty News Ticker (https://wordpress.org/plugins/ditty-news-ticker/)
- Initial Plugin Support: WPB Product Quick View Popup for WooCommerce (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-lightbox/)
- Initial Plugin Support: WP Instant Feeds (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-my-instagram/)
- Initial Plugin Support: Variation Swatches for WooCommerce (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-variation-swatches/)
- Initial Plugin Support: Yith WooCommerce Wishlist (https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/)
Do you have plugins that need settings or data included for export/import with your child themes? Let me know which plugins are essential for you and I’ll look into it for you.