The My Bible Reading Plugin sets up your website to be a valuable resource for users to read through the Bible. You get to choose from some solid Bible Translations, four different Bible reading plans, the starting date, and more! You choose the defaults, but your users can customize the options to find the plan that works best for them.
This plugin adds extra fields to the user profile so that each user can choose their preferred Bible version, which reading plan they want to follow, the start date of the reading plan, and whether or not to receive a daily reminder. Users can choose their options from their WordPress User Profile, or you can give them access on the front end with a shortcode.
The daily reading includes a link to the passage on Blue Letter Bible.
Four Bible Reading Plans
These plans each have a different pace to accommodate the wide range of users, schedules and goals.
- Bible In 3 Years ( One Or Two Chapters Each Day )
- Bible In 1 Year – 3 Tracks ( Three Or Four Chapters Each Day )
- Bible In 1 Year ( Three Or Four Chapters Each Day )
- New Testament In 1 Year ( One Chapter Or Less Each Day )
Additional reading plans may be made available in future versions.
- Display Today’s Reading: [mbr_display_todays_reading]
- Front End User Options: [mbr_customize_reading_form]